Dec 25, 2008

New Year's New Resolutions

Odds and ends of Bookmaking Resolutions for 2009.

• Starting tomorrow I will make a series of 2010 diaries so that by this time next year I won't have to work my tail off trying to finish one. 

• I will have several books in several stages of production constantly.
1. In design
2. In preparation
3. In construction
4. In marketing and sales

• I will promote Tedorigawa Bookmakers (the company) constantly. Until people get sick of hearing about it. For this I need a few things that I will put together before January 31:
1. Business cards
2. Pamphlet of books available
3. Handouts of books available

• Finally, with all due respect to the economic turmoil of the times, I will work my hinny off to make Tedorigawa Bookmakers profitable!

Yes!

Who's with me in this?! Everybody? Good! Let's hit the bricks, people and make our dreams our reality!

Whew, what a pep talk. Sorry, gotta go. Work to be done and all. (Got to design a killer diary for 2010.)

No comments:

Art Blog Directory