Jan 29, 2008

The C+ Book.

Last week I finished the hard-bound blank notebook and it was less of a disaster than I thought it was going to be. A bit loose, of course, where it should have been tight but all-in-all a fairly nice first effort. If I were a teacher I'd give myself a C+ but that doesn't make this book a C++ manual

I'm sketching out another hard-bound book (these, I've been told, look like 'real' books - in other words, more what people are used to when they think 'book' rather than a coptic-bound book) while staring at a piece of very thin wood that would be perfect for a wood-covered, coptic-bound book. Now all I need is about 168 more free hours in the week. 

Also on the horizon - far, far down the path less taken - are pictures and/or PowerPoint-like videos of the books I have bound. That makes sense, don't you think, to have photos of an ART PROJECT! How can you explain an art project without VISUALS! Man, am I lazy. Okay, thanks for joining and I hope you have a safe drive home.

No comments:

Art Blog Directory